Monday, July 6, 2009

Milk and Cookies...

So this post isn't so much something that shouldn't happen, but does, it's more of a huh what?? Did I just see that?? How bizarre...

So last Wednesday afternoon, also Canada day, I was walking up my street with a friend after a lovely coffee at the Common and we saw a few guys hanging out on their stoop.

Not so bizarre I know, but when I looked at them, I had to do a double take.
You see these two guys were probably in their mid-twenties, hanging out shirtless, and wearing jester hats. Yes, yes I know also not bizarre, just stupid.

But, when I did my double take, I noticed these two mid-twenties, shirtless guys, in jester hats, were not drinking beers, on the stoop...they were drinking glasses of milk and eating cookies.


It was such an odd scene, I thought I should share...

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment