Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sometimes 2D IS better than 3D...


Back a few months ago I went to the Cut Copy show at CiRCA, while the show admittedly left something to be desired, so did some of the crowd.

My smart friends and I decided not to venture into the mayhem that was the crowd downstairs and stay upstairs where we had room to dance and easy access to the bar.

Along with those two very positive conditions, we also had one very negative condition...idiots having easy access to us...

As I was enjoying a bevvie and chat with one of my lovely ladies some guy approached me. This is the conversation that transpired:

"Do you know so-and-so?" Him
"What?" Me

"Do you know so-and-so?" Him
"I have no idea what you are talking about." Me

"This is so-and-so..." Him
So-and-so walks over....

"I'm on billboards." So-and-so


Honestly! That was his line "I'm on billboards!"

Once again I ask Where Do you Guys Come From???
And are there people who actually fall for that kind of line??

Needless to say my friend and I burst out laughing and walked away.

Hooray for CiRCA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment